Deppe Communications, a Marketing Agency in Jacksonville, FL
Deppe Communications is a marketing agency serving professionals, noon-profits and businesses with outsourced marketing and public relations services. Kim Deppe, the company’s president, has over 30 years of executive marketing and communications experience in retail, banking, non-profits and healthcare.
The marketing agency has wide experience in helping non-profit agencies and small business owners understand their marketing opportunities, even with a small budget.
Deppe holds a master’s certificate in internet marketing from the University of San Francisco and has expertise in branding, crisis communications, public relations, social media, online marketing, SEO, healthcare marketing and financial marketing. She is an Accredited Public Relations professional and a former journalist. With our strategic partners, Deppe Communications has a full complement of creative professionals available to implement your marketing strategy, including graphic designers, website developers, printers, video production companies, and more.
Deppe Communications has extensive experience in crafting strategic solutions to marketing challenges.
- Assisted two behavioral health agencies with full re-branding projects including new logos, websites and marketing materials.
- Created a digital advertising campaign that helped a company grow from one team of workers to seven in just one year.
- Developed a new brand identity for a health system as it emerged from a partnership with another hospital that established heightened awareness in the region
- Created an award-winning, low budget campaign to alert women of the signs and symptoms of heart disease using a network of hairdressers and salons
- Created custom Facebook presence for a healthcare provider and increased engagement and traffic
- Tripled the number of online reservations for a restaurant with an inexpensive social media advertising campaign
- Created the first Annual Report for a non-profit social service agency that helped market their services to the community, donors and grantors.
- Assisted a non-profit agency to implement a federal grant for a pilot project using social media to target college students at risk for HIV/AIDS.
Our Jacksonville marketing agency can help your business craft a strategy that will target the right audiences with the right messages, regardless of your location.
With expertise in branding, online marketing, traditional advertising and public relations, Deppe Communications is ready to help you grow.
For more information, contact Kim Deppe at 904.524.0170, fill out the contact form, or e-mail Kim@DeppeCommunications.com.